Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday - The Brightest Embers

 Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.  I am linking up with Can't Wait Wednesday hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings this week.  

My Waiting on Wednesday pick is:

The Brightest Embers by Jeaniene Frost
Series: Broken Destiny #3
Publisher: HQN Books
Publication Date: November 28, 2017
You can run from your destiny, but you can't hide

Ivy thought that she and Adrian had conquered their fates. Yet with thousands of innocents still trapped in the demon realms, she's determined to locate the final hallowed weapon and harness its unparalleled power to free them. But the last relic nearly put Ivy in the grave—there's probably no coming back from this one.

Adrian's dark lineage has made him the most powerful of his kind, yet even his incredible abilities might not be enough now. Instead, the treacherous fate he has fought so hard to escape might be the only way he can save Ivy. Their scintillating bond has been tested before, but never with so much on the line. Now fate will come head-to-head against true love, and nothing they've endured can prepare Ivy and Adrian for the unthinkable choices they'll face...

Don't miss the earth-shattering conclusion to New York Times bestselling author Jeaniene Frost's Broken Destiny series!


Pre-Order:  Amazon | BAM! | Barnes & Noble | IndieBound | Kobo 


Why Am I Waiting?
I am caught up with this series and am really curious about how it is going to wrap up in this book.  I listened to the first two books and am looking forward to getting my hands on the audio for this one as well.  Tavia Gilbert does an excellent job narrating this series.  I already have my name on the list at the local library for this one.

What are you waiting for this week? 

30 comments:

  1. Yasss!! I still need to read the second book and hope that I can remember enough of book 1 to get back into this series! Love Jeaniene's books!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I listened to the first one about a year and a half ago and was okay with the second one last month. I do want to listen to this one before I start forgetting things.

      Delete
  2. I used to read a ton of paranormal romance, but then I wasn't finding too many that I liked. I will have to check this series out. I hope the conclusion is satisfying. I tend to put off series enders, especially if I really like a series, because I don't want to be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kind of slowed down with this genre for a while but jumped back in recently.

      Delete
  3. I read one of her books and that's the end of it. How bad is it? :( I like her writing style, though, so I know I need to make space for more of her titles!
    Hope you have a great time when you get the chance to read this one :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so hard to find enough time to read everything you want sometimes. I do recommend her work.

      Delete
  4. I've never read anything from the author and this series before but sounds really good.

    xx
    Vanessa @ Blushing Geek

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would highly recommend her Night Huntress series. I really enjoy her writing.

      Delete
  5. must be interesting if you can't say much to avoid spoilers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read this book yet but I am looking forward to it. I wouldn't know the spoilers yet :)

      Delete
  6. First time seeing this one. I hope you enjoy it :)
    Here is my WOW 

    ReplyDelete
  7. gah I need to read more Frost, love her writing

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm still working on her Vlad series and then at some point I'll jump into this one. Definitely will be going audio on it with Tavia Gilbert as a narrator. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does such a great job with the narration!

      Delete
  9. I haven't read one of her books in a while. This looks good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like her Night Huntress series a bit more but this one is good as well.

      Delete
  10. I'm trying to think if I am caught up with any of the series I read . . . I'm not sure. :-( Maybe that's something I can work on next year. This one sounds really good and I definitely want to read more by Frost.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea where I left off with some series that I read before goodreads. I do have a record with this author though.

      Delete
  11. Not my genre but she is a good author. I loved Cat and Bones!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love her Night Huntress series!❤️ I really do need to start this series soon. Great pick! 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like the Night Huntress series better but this is also good.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...