June was a little crazy. My daughter attended 2 different camps and we had to do a lot of traveling to get her where she needed to be. I did get quite a bit of reading in since the house was a bit quieter than usual.
I am linking this post to the Monthly Wrap-Up at Feed Your Fiction Addiction.
- I had another great reading month and was able to finish 17 books. I read 13 ebooks and 4 audiobooks. I enjoyed most of the books that I read this month with lots of 4 star reads. I did have a couple of books that were disappointing but overall a good reading month.
- I posted 28 days during the month of June with 18 reviews being posted. I am working really hard to review books as soon as I can after finishing them instead of letting myself get behind.
- I did add a few new ARCs to my huge pile this month. I keep telling myself that I am not going to take anymore books but they all look so good. I have no willpower.
- I did a reasonable job in terms of visiting other blogs around the web. I always would like to do more but considering the other things that I had going on, I think I did okay.
Outside of the Blog
- My daughter was accepted into the jazz band program that she auditioned for last month. This will be a wonderful opportunity for her although it will mean that I will spend one night every week or two sitting while she has practice. It is a good thing that I am a reader :)
- We are starting to have some pretty hot days. As I get older, I am finding that I like the heat less and less. So far, I have been able to tolerate the weather we have had.
- We are still walking the dogs on a daily basis even on the hot days. We often hear things like "Are all of these dogs yours?" or "You brought the whole pack with you". I really don't think that having 3 dogs is any worse than when we had 2 except I need help walking them.
- I was able to take a random day off of work this month. It was really nice to stay home in my comfy clothes and not have to worry about work related things.
How was your month? Do you have any reading or blogging goals for July?