April was a good month. It definitely feels like spring has finally arrived and I am ready for the warmer temps. I broke out the BBQ grill this month and am looking forward to many cookouts over the warmer months. I read some pretty great books this month and even had the chance to go to an author event. Overall, an excellent month!
I am linking this post to the Monthly Wrap-Up at Feed Your Fiction Addiction.
- I did pretty good at planning posts and getting them done when I needed to during the month of April. I think there was only one day that I didn't get something done that I wanted to and I had a migraine so I just decided that it could wait.
- I had 29 posts on the blog this month and only took two days off. I am really happy with those numbers.
- I read 15 books this month and finished one audiobook. This is a bit of more than I usually get to in a month. I did have a couple of books that went really quickly for me which probably explains the jump. Hopefully, I can keep up this pace!
- I did read one book that counts towards my blogger shame challenge bringing my total to 5 for the year. The book that I read this month I have actually had for over a year so it felt really good to cross it off of my list (plus it was a really good book!).
Outside of the Blog
- My daughter kept us busy again this month. She ran a half marathon and had a lot of band performances. She does all the work but we end up helping and getting her where she needs to be. That kid wears me out some days!
- I had a good Easter and was able to have a nice dinner with my husband, two daughters, and my mother. We even got to bring food home so I was able to skip cooking for two days in a row.
- I took a day off of work to go to the Cardinals game with my husband, oldest daughter, and her friend. It turned out to be a really exciting game that ended in the 11th inning with a Grand Slam. Go Cards!
- We have been walking the dogs every as long as it is pouring down rain. The dogs now expect for this to happen and as soon as I get home they start reminding me about what I should be doing. They have me trained because I usually go ahead an take them before getting to do anything else.