Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday - The Watcher

 Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My Waiting on Wednesday pick is:


The Watcher by Bella Jewel
Publisher: St. Martin's Press
Publication Date: May 30, 2017
The Watcher is a sexy, pulse-pounding romantic suspense from USA Today bestselling author Bella Jewel!

NOW YOU SEE HER . . .
Seven years ago, Marlie Jacobson was kidnapped by a serial killer―and lived to tell about it. But it was actually her mother who told the story, in a bestselling book that made Marlie famous. Today, she’s known as the girl who slayed a killer. The one who got away. Now, there’s just one thing Marlie wants to get away from: her past. But when her little sister disappears, her worst fears come rushing back―with a vengeance…

NOW SHE’S GONE.
Kenai Michelson is a world-renowned investigator. Dark, brooding, and dangerously good-looking, he’s the kind of man Marlie would normally avoid at all costs. But Kenai is her only hope in finding her missing sister. Together, Kenai and Marlie follow a trail of clues that leads them toward the truth―and into each other’s arms. As her trust in Kenai grows, so does their fierce connection. But will their desire turn deadly as they close in on a ruthless enemy who’s watching their every move?

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/33574150-so-i-married-a-sorcerer

Pre-Order:  Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Kobo | BAM!


Why Am I Waiting?
I loved the 72 Hours by Bella Jewel when I read it just a couple of weeks ago and I cannot wait to read her upcoming romantic suspense novel. This sounds like it is going to be a very exciting story!

What are you waiting for this week? 

15 comments:

  1. Oh, this sounds good, too! I need to check out this author's work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this one, but you definitely have me intrigued.
    I hope you love the book when it comes out :)
    Here is my WOW 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nice, a bit of thrill and romance together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh interesting! Totally new to me one! Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Such a beautiful cover and it sounds interesting!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew the name Bella Jewel looked familiar! I really enjoyed your review of 72 hours and added it to my TBR. I saw this on NetGalley and went back and forth on it. It sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I desperately want t read this book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have 72 Hours but haven't read it yet. I should so I know whether I want to read this. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a nice thriller!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This one is new to me! I have been reading some more romantic suspense novels recently (more than I used to), and I've been pretty pleased with them. :D I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a lovely week. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been seeing this one around everywhere lately! It sounds like something I would really love. I'm a big fan of romance with suspense. Hope you love this one when you get to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait to read your review where you talk me into reading this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It makes sense to want the authors next book if you enjoyed the last one you read so much! I hope you can get to it soon :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...