Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday - Lost and Found Sisters

 Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My Waiting on Wednesday pick is:


Lost and Found Sisters by Jill Shalvis
Publisher: William Morrow Paperbacks
Publication Date: June 20, 2017
From New York Times bestselling author Jill Shalvis comes her first women's fiction novel—an unforgettable story of friendship, love, family, and sisterhood—perfect for fans of Colleen Hoover, Susan Mallery, and Kristan Higgins.

They say life can change in an instant…

After losing her sister in a devastating car accident, chef Quinn Weller is finally getting her life back on track. She appears to have it all: a loving family, a dream job in one of L.A.'s hottest eateries, and a gorgeous boyfriend dying to slip an engagement ring on her finger. So why does she feel so empty, like she's looking for a missing piece she can't find?

The answer comes when a lawyer tracks down Quinn and reveals a bombshell secret and a mysterious inheritance that only she can claim. This shocking revelation washes over Quinn like a tidal wave. Her whole life has been a lie.

On impulse, Quinn gives up her job, home, and boyfriend. She heads up the coast to the small hometown of Wildstone, California, which is just a few hours north, but feels worlds apart from Los Angeles. Though she doesn't quite fit in right away, she can't help but be drawn to the town’s simple pleasures…and the handsome, dark-haired stranger who offers friendship with no questions asked.

As Quinn settles into Wildstone, she discovers there's another surprise in store for her. The inheritance isn't a house or money, but rather something earthshattering, something that will make her question everything she thought she knew about herself, about her family. Now with a world of possibilities opening up to Quinn, she must decide if this new life is the one she was always meant to have—and the one that could finally give her the fulfillment she's searched so long for.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/33574150-so-i-married-a-sorcerer

Pre-Order:  Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Kobo | BAM!


Why Am I Waiting?
I just love Jill Shalvis so I am really eager to get my hands on her upcoming book.  I love the cover.  I really want to sit on that beach with one of those hats on my head and spend some time petting that adorable dog!  Plus, I really want to know what this earthshattering inheritance is all about.

What are you waiting for this week? 

17 comments:

  1. Ohh is this a new series?! Damn. Getting so behind on Jill Shalvis' books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read anything by this author before. I hope you enjoy it when it comes out :)
    Here is my WOW 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo, look at that golden. They sure do know how to get us to buy a book ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This does sound like a great beach read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love romances that have a furry friend involved...and it's a bonus that it's a Jill Shalvis book! I love her books

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! What a great blurb. I hope you love the book. :) I was sold at 'for fans of Susan Mallery.' LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is on my TBR because Shalvis' name is on the cover but I hadn't read the blurb yet. Now I'm even more excited!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pick!! Loving the cover! Hope you enjoy this one once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My heart leapt with joy when I saw a Jill Shalvis book. Her books always leave me happy. I am excited to see what she has in store for us!
    Sam @ WLABB

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've read Jill Shalvis' book Simply Irresistible and I loved it! I hope you enjoy this book!

    Here’s my WoW !

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is the MOST adorable cover, with the beach setting and the dog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cover.Love Jill Shalvis.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need to try more of her novels!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like a great summer read. Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm looking forward to this too! Yay for more Jill Shalvis!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes! Looking forward to this. She's always a good time. And ps sorry for the comment bombing about to happen. I'm catching up with everyone today :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...