What a year 2016 turned out to be!
I ended up with 315 posts for the year. I am really very happy with that number. I feel like 2016 is the year that I really became of part of the book blogging community even though I have been blogging for 3 years. I didn't always get around to all of the blogs as much as I wanted but I really enjoyed seeing everyone's take on things this past year.
I barely made my Goodreads goal in 2016. I set my goal at 150 and ended the year at 152 - I was really nervous there for a minute.
Some of my book stats for 2016
- I listened to 44 audiobooks this year including some short stories and some really long ones including 2 books in the Outlander series.
- I was pretty generous this year with an average rating of 3.9 stars which may be higher than usual because of the number of 5 star re-reads.
- I had 12 books that were re-reads in 2016.
- I had 3 books that I started but couldn't finish.
Favorite Books from 2016 (not including re-reads)
As you would expect during the month of December, I had a busy month. I enjoyed the holidays and getting a chance to spend time with family.
- Someone Like You by Lauren Layne ★★★★★
- A Wedding for Christmas by Lori Wilde ★★★★☆
- Hawke by Sawyer Bennett ★★★★☆
- Max by Sawyer Bennett ★★★★★
- Love, Alice by Barbara Davis ★★★★☆
- I See You by Clare Mackintosh ★★★★☆
- The Drafter by Kim Harrison ★★★☆☆
- The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon ★★★★☆
- Love and First Sight by Josh Sundquist ★★★★☆
- Beneath This Ink by Meghan March ★★★★☆
- Under Rose-Tainted Skies by Louise Gornall ★★★★☆
- A Perilous Undertaking by Deanna Raybourn ★★★★☆
- One Fell Sweep by Ilona Andrews ★★★★☆
- A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness ★★★★★
What were some of your favorite books in 2016?