November was a good month. I read some good books, had a week off of work, and even celebrated my birthday. Thanksgiving was really nice to spend with family. The weather was pretty mild making for an all around pleasant atmosphere.
- When a Marquess Loves a Woman by Vivienne Lorret ★★★★☆
- The Dog, Ray by Linda Coggin ★★★☆☆
- One Snowy Night by Jill Shalvis ★★★★☆
- Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon ★★★★★
- Magic Slays by Ilona Andrews ★★★★★
- The Heiress and the Hothead by Sabrina Jeffries ★★★★☆
- When All the Girls Have Gone by Jayne Ann Krentz ★★★★☆
- The Lost Girls by Heather Young ★★★★☆
- The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons ★★★☆☆
- Winter Halo by Keri Arthur ★★★★☆
- Size Matters by Alison Bliss ★★★★☆
- I had 23 posts on my blog during the month of November. Not as many as the beginning of the year but this seems to be what I can easily handle.
- I am not getting around to as many blogs as I would like. I sometimes just cannot type anymore once I get home from work so my plans of visiting blogs just doesn't seem to happen.
- I had a pretty good reading month with 10 books completely. I only finished one audiobook but it was a really long one. I spent most of the month listening to another that I didn't finish until December.
- It looks like it is going to be really close on my Goodreads goal this year. I am really regretting setting my goal so high at 150 books. I ended up picking a few really long books this year which have slowed my pace somewhat.
Outside of the Blog
- November didn't feel quite so busy. I had a week off from work and celebrated my birthday so all in all it was a good month.
- My carpal tunnel continues to be a problem. The week off from work did help a bit so I am hopeful that it can improve with rest.
- I bought way too many books this month. I can't resist a good sale and it is that time of year. I even bought myself a new kindle. As someone that doesn't like to spend money, this was a change in behavior.
- My Outlander obsession was in rare form for the month of November. My husband and daughter are actually hooked on the show as well at this point and don't mind my obsessive re-watching of episodes.
How was your month? Do you have any reading or blogging goals for December?