October 21, 2014
It's Tuesday! That means it is time to make a little bit of room on the bookshelves, load up your ereader, or make your way to your local library. In other words - It is time to get your hands on a new book!
Here are some of the books releasing today that you may want to keep an eye out for:
- Gray Mountain by John Grisham (Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes & Noble)
- Beautiful You by Chuch Palahniuk (Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes & Noble)
- Grace's Guide The Art of Pretending to Be a Grown Up by Grace Helbig (Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes & Noble)
- Bathing the Lion by Jonathon Carroll (Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes & Noble)
- Good Dog: True Stories of Love, Loss, and Loyalty by David DiBenedetto (Goodreads, Amazon. Barnes & Noble)
- Shopaholic to the Stars by Sophie Kinsella (Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes & Noble)
It will be interesting to see if John Grisham's comments during an interview recently will have any impact on his book sales. His did apologize later on his website, or made an attempt at damage control) but it appears that he may have lost a few fans. I know that I have purchased a few of Mr. Grisham's books in the past but will not do so in the future.