I feel like I had a good May. I enjoyed the 3 day weekend that I had for Memorial Day and had a nice Mother's Day. I got a lot of reading done this month and really enjoyed almost all of the books that I read. I ended up with mostly 4 and 5 star reads this month which was wonderful.
I am linking this post to the Monthly Wrap-Up at Feed Your Fiction Addiction.
- I had an excellent reading month with a total of 17 books. I completed 6 audiobooks and read 10 books. I also had one dnf this month which was my first of 2017.
- I came really close to blogging every day during the month of May. I ended up with 30 posts so I am really happy with those numbers. I also had my 1,000th blog post this month. I am pretty proud of that accomplishment since it didn't happen overnight.
- I added way too many books to my TBR this month. I added quite a few review books to my pile and went a little crazy shopping for audiobooks. Oh well.
- I tried really hard to visit other blogs during the month. I had a few days that were hard to manage with two power outages and a few real life activities that kept me busy. I always want to do more so I will keep trying to do better.
Outside of the Blog
- My daughter finished the school year. She will be a junior in high school next year. Only two more years until she is done with high school. We are going to have to really start looking at colleges seriously in the next few months.
- We had a pretty calm month at my house. We had a few end of the school year ceremonies to go to, my niece graduated from college and my niece and nephew turned 3 but nothing else really happened.
- We are really starting to feel a bit like summer at my house. We almost have the pool open and we have been grilling out at least once a week. I even have a watermelon sitting in my fridge. It just feels more like summer.
- The dogs are still making sure that I get my exercise. We have walked everyday (or really close to it) and we even took a family trip to the park. We learned that our youngest dog isn't really too good in the car with that little trip.
How was your month? Do you have any reading or blogging goals for June?