Monday, April 17, 2017

Lisa Scottoline - One Perfect Lie Tour


I had the opportunity to go see Lisa Scottoline and get a few of my books signed this past Friday night and I had a fabulous time.  If you ever have the chance to see Lisa Scottoline speak, you really should try to work it in your schedule.  She is a wonderful speaker and she is incredibly funny.  

I brought my mother along with me to this event.  She says that she has never been to anything like this so I thought it was about time.  She recently read Lisa's book of essays, Why My Third Husband Will Be a Dog, and enjoyed it so she was looking forward to the event as much as I was.


Lisa really took the time to talk to her fans at this event.  There was a reception before the event started and she stayed busy the entire time.  She spoke for about an hour and I am pretty sure that everyone in the room was laughing at her stories.  We had to wait about another hour to actually get our books signed but we were having a nice time chatting so it went by quickly.  

We got to spend a few moments just chatting with Lisa once it was our turn at the front of the line.  She seemed very appreciative of all of her readers. 

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great event. Awesome that you got to chat a bit too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was fun. I love going to author events, but I have not been in so long. At least BookCon is coming up. =)
    Sam @ WLABB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cool! Sounds like a good time and how fun that your mom went with ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great event that you were able to spend with your mother, cherish those memories.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...