Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday - So I Married a Sorcerer

 Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My Waiting on Wednesday pick is:


So I Married a Sorcerer by Kerrelyn Sparks
Series: The Embraced #2
Publisher: St. Martin's Press
Publication Date: August 29, 2017

Growing up on the Isle of Moon, Brigitta knows nothing of her past, except that she is Embraced: born with powers that forced her into hiding. Everything changes when she learns she’s a princess, hidden away from her villainous half-brother who now rules the kingdom. But he knows about Brigitta, and he’ll do anything to get her back. Unless a certain roguish pirate has anything to say about it…

Rupert is both an infamous pirate and a sorcerer with the power to harness the wind. He’s been waiting nineteen years for revenge—and he needs Brigitta to get it. What begins as a kidnapping of the fiery beauty turns into a fierce attraction. But can he win the captive princess’s heart?

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/33574150-so-i-married-a-sorcerer

Pre-Order:  Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Kobo | BAM!


Why Am I Waiting?
I really liked the first book in this series, How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days.  I can't wait to go back to this world and read more.  The main characters in this book are a princess and a pirate both with powers so I am thinking it will be a lot of fun!

What are you waiting for this week? 

10 comments:

  1. One day I'll have to try this author

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaassss, I can't wait to read this one as well! Doesn't the cover remind you of the classic historical romance/historical fantasy romance novels? The model, I mean. He's got that old-school look from the cover models in the 80s/90s/early 00s. :D Happy reading, Carole!

    Have a great week. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds cute. I've seen that author around quite a bit - great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never did read this author! Hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get such a kick out of her book titles. I need to read book one and this one looks good too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds awesome. I love book titles with the word "kidnap" in it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That's one sexy cover! I hope you enjoy this book!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. A princess and pirate .. sounds like the set up to a joke. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaaaah...I still haven't read the first book in this series, and now everyone is mentioning book two. I really need to read the first one.

    I hope you love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh fun! I need to catch up on her books. It's been years since I've read her.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...