How is it already March? I never believed my relatives when they told me that time moves faster as you get older but I am finding that they were absolutely right.
- I have continued doing most of my blogging on weekends which makes the week go much smoother. It is just less stressful. I didn't do it this past weekend and am really regretting it this week so I will make it happen from now on.
- I posted 24 out of 28 days which is a good number. I took Sundays off from posting during the month of February and it was a nice break.
- I finished 11 books this month which is a bit shy of my total last month. I think the real difference it that I read a lot more shorter romance novels in January that go really quick.
- I finally finished A Breath of Snow and Ashes. I liked it but that sucker was long....57 hours and 45 minutes. I am going to be listening to some shorter books for a while.
Outside of the Blog
- There have been some really quiet weeks this month but some very busy ones as well. I felt like I was having trouble getting anything done at some points in the month just because of my daughter's crazy schedule.
- I took a random day off of work this month which was wonderful. We were slow at work and I just told my boss that I was going to take an unpaid day off which he agreed to. I hung out at the house with the dogs that day and read. Perfect!
- We have had a lot of really great weather during the month of February so it has been really nice taking the dogs for a daily walk. My family complains a lot less when the temperature is in the 70's than they seem to do when it is in the 30's....I wonder why?
- My daughter took a trip to Chicago with her Jazz Band and had a lot of fun. Mr. Random Life and I had the house to ourselves for an entire weekend. We didn't really do anything but it was nice not to have to run from one event to the next trying to keep up with our daughter.
How was your month? Do you have any reading or blogging goals for March?