Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday - Devil in Spring

 Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My Waiting on Wednesday pick is:


Devil in Spring by Lisa Kleypas
Series: The Ravenels #3
Publisher: Avon Books
Publication Date: February 21, 2017

An eccentric wallflower…

Most debutantes dream of finding a husband. Lady Pandora Ravenel has different plans. The ambitious young beauty would much rather stay at home and plot out her new board game business than take part in the London Season. But one night at a glittering society ball, she’s ensnared in a scandal with a wickedly handsome stranger.

A cynical rake…

After years of evading marital traps with ease, Gabriel, Lord St. Vincent, has finally been caught-by a rebellious girl who couldn’t be less suitable. In fact, she wants nothing to do with him. But Gabriel finds the high-spirited Pandora irresistible. He’ll do whatever it takes to possess her, even if their marriage of convenience turns out to be the devil’s own bargain.

A perilous plot…

After succumbing to Gabriel’s skilled and sensuous persuasion, Pandora agrees to become his bride. But soon she discovers that her entrepreneurial endeavors have accidentally involved her in a dangerous conspiracy-and only her husband can keep her safe. As Gabriel protects her from their unknown adversaries, they realize their devil’s bargain may just turn out to be a match made in heaven...

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23014597-what-doesn-t-kill-her

Pre-Order:  Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Kobo | BAM!


Why Am I Waiting?
I love Lisa Kleypas!  Love, love, love her books!  I am behind with this series but I do have them all ready to go as soon as I can clear off my reading schedule.  This book has me all kinds of excited with its ties to the Wallflowers series.  Gabriel is Sebastian and Evangeline's son!  I must have this book!

What are you waiting for this week? 

11 comments:

  1. That is a GORGEOUS cover! I may have to look into this one just so I can add that beauty to my shelves. XD

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty cover! :D This book sounds lovely, so I hope you enjoy it!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover is stunning.
    I hope you like this one when it comes out.
    Here is my WOW 

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOoh pretty cover!! Reminds me of Keira Cass's covers!! Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited for this one as well....have you read the teaser excerpt on Kleypas site? It gets me so so ready for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A friend and I were just talking about this book! I haven't read any of Kleypas's "older" HR novels, so I may need to do a reread before this book publishes... or before I read this book (because I do plan on reading it). I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a fantastic week, Carole. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so want to check this book out! I'm a huge Lisa Kleypas fan!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still need to read Lisa Kleypas and this cover is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that is a stunning cover! I still need to try her.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I NEEEEEEEED THISSSSS. The inside cover picture thing is so gorgeous, too! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...