Saturday, February 4, 2017

Stacking the Shelves #55



I am really excited to participate in Stacking the Shelves, a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews

Nothing really new at our house this week.  My husband, daughter, and I did go out to eat for a nice dinner one evening.  My daughter had an incredibly busy week and we actually didn't see a whole lot of her.  I spent most of my evenings playing with my dogs and reading.  Pretty good week in my opinion.

Digital Books


City of the Lost by Kelley Armstrong (Library ebook)
The Night Bird by Brian Freeman (Kindle First Pick)
The Earl's Defiant Wallflower by Erica Ridley (Kindle Freebie)
Unleashed by Sara Humphreys (Kindle Freebie)
Untouched by Sara Humphreys (Kindle Freebie)
Undenied by Sara Humphreys (Kindle Freebie)
Untamed by Sara Humphreys (Kindle Freebie)
Undone by Sara Humphreys (Kindle Freebie)
Unclaimed by Sara Humphreys (Kindle Freebie)
Unbound by Sara Humphreys (Kindle Freebie)
Thrill Ride by Julie Ann Walker (Kindle Freebie)

I didn't get any new review books this week which is a step towards getting caught up with my backlog of books needing to be reviewed.  I picked up City of the Lost from the library so that I can read it before starting the second book in the series, A Darkness Absolute, that I need to review this month.  Other than that I picked up a bunch of freebies, including an entire series by Sara Humphreys, that I may decide to read at some point.

Current Giveaway
U.S. and Canada residents: Be sure to enter for a chance to win a copy of Accidentally on Purpose by Jill Shalvis!

What books do you add to your shelves this week? 
Let me know in the comments and be sure to leave a link to your own STS post!

19 comments:

  1. OOoh nice! I really enjoyed City of the Lost! Of course I love every book of Kelley's it seems! LOL! Hope you enjoy the new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy the books you've got this week! :-) Here's to another good week for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll probably read City of the Lost at some point but I doubt I will get to it this year! I've got too many other things screaming for my attention!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not heard of Sara Humphreys before...I might have to look into that series and see if it's something I'd be interested in picking up! Based on the covers, I'm leaning toward YES, but I'll be clicking on them to go to goodreads nonetheless! Awesome haul this week!

    Here's hoping you enjoy all your recent bookish acquisitions! Here's a link to my Stacking the Shelves, if you're interested in stopping by--no pressure or worries at all if you're not, though! Happy book-ing to you, and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your stack! And love your giveaway even though I don't live in the US or Canada. I love Jill Shalvis and Accidently on Purpose.
    Here's the link to my first Stacking the Shelves
    New GFC follower! Old Bloglovin' follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh nice! Haven't ready a story from Sara Hamphrey but those covers are just so lovely! Can't wait to read your reviews of her stories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw that Sourcebooks had that whole series for free. Might as well snag it even if you can't read it write away. I've heard good things about the Kelley Armstrong series so hope you like that.

    I agree. The quiet weeks are the best sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a good week! Hope you enjoy all your new books!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love a quiet week! You got some great books. I've been wanting to read Kelley Armstrong for awhile but haven't managed it yet. I've heard she's awesome. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A quiet week sounds nice. :-) Your new books all look good! I haven't decided on a Kindle First book yet, but The Night Bird is tempting me. I hope you have a great week, Carole!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooo, Carole, I see you cashed in on the Humphreys sale! Honestly that promotion is KILLER - the whole series for free? It doesn't get any better than that. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a wonderful week, Carole. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Any little step towars catching up is a good thing. :) Have a great week. Hopefully you'll get to see the youngin more. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Isn't it strange when the children are so busy we hardly see them, even when they still live at home?
    Your haul is really nice, and well done not getting any new review books :)
    Have a wonderful week ahead and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  14. There were some great deals this week. I also got Sara Humphreys series because I loved book one and I can't wait to read the rest of the series.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sometimes a quiet weekend is good and much needed. I have The Night Bird too. Great bunch of books.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You got so many new books this week, I hope you enjoy them! :D

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooo... Lots of freebies this week. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds like the perfect week to me! I added a few freebies this week but that's about it. I hope you have another calm week :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. You sure did bring in all those Sara H books! But when it's free, then it's free and you have to take advantage of the opportunity ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...