I have picked up the pace with my reading this year which is a very good thing. I am trying to be very selective about any new books that I add especially books for review. I am determined to get a lot of the past due reviews posted this year and have already posted 2 reviews toward the Blogger Shame challenge. Hopefully, I can keep up this pace!
- I think I have finally found a blogger rhythm that works for me. I am getting the bulk of my posts for the week done on the weekends so I don't feel so overwhelmed. It is working so I plan to continue.
- I posted 30 out of 31 days this month which is a big accomplishment for me. I probably won't continue at this pace all year but as long as I am reading fast and I plan to review as soon as I can.
- I have really been able to read quite a bit this month. 15 books total including an audiobook. I also made a lot of progress on another audiobook but it is over 55 hours long so it will take a while.
- I did better with commenting this month. I would still like to visit more blogs but I did do quite a bit this month and hope to continue
Outside of the Blog
- This has been a nice quiet month so I have had a chance to do a lot of reading which make me very happy.
- I did get a few days of work during the month to hang out around the house which was perfect.
- I am still walking all 3 dogs almost everyday. We did miss a couple of days with the icy conditions but that couldn't be helped.
- I have decided to really make an effort to eat better. I love fruits and veggies but I also like cakes and candy so I really need to work on finding a better balance.
How was your month? Do you have any reading or blogging goals for February?