Saturday, January 21, 2017

Stacking the Shelves #53



I am really excited to participate in Stacking the Shelves, a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews

This was a pretty easy week at my house.  I took a vacation day on Martin Luther King day so I had an extra day off to stay home and read which is always a good thing.  My oldest daughter stopped by for a visit one evening this week and we had a nice chat.  I will be going to my niece's baby shower today and hope to get to see a lot of family.  It is hard to believe that I will soon be a Great Aunt!

Digital Books


Seven Days of You by Cecilia Vinesse (NetGalley)
Breathless by Beverly Jenkins (Edelweiss)
Nuts by Alice Clayton (Kindle Purchase)
Seventh Grave and No Body by Darynda Jones (Kindle Purchase)
Eighth Grave After Dark by Darynda Jones (Kindle Purchase)
The Dirt on Ninth Grave by Darynda Jones (Kindle Purchase)
The Curse of Tenth Grave by Darynda Jones (Kindle Purchase)

Seven Days of You was a book that I grabbed as a read now on NetGalley without a lot of thought.  Sometimes that works out well for me and I hope that is the case this time.  I have been wanting to read Beverly Jenkins for a while so I decided to join the blog tour for Breathless and am looking forward to reading it.  I have wanted to read Nuts for some time so I had to grab it when it was on sale last weekend.  The Charley Davidson series was on sale on Amazon this week and I picked up the books in the series that I am missing.  I now have the first 10 books in the series so it is probably time to try to start reading them now.  

What books do you add to your shelves this week? 
Let me know in the comments and be sure to leave a link to your own STS post!

17 comments:

  1. Series catchups are on my mind too! I hope you enjoy the Charley Davidson series-I gave up on the first book a few years back! Might be a good thing, with all the other series I need to finish! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I got that read now on Netgalley too. I had been thinking of requesting but grabbed it when I could. I always think of starting the Charley Davidson series but haven't yet. Enjoy and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seven days of you is one I am excited for, I got it a few weeks back. I really really want to try Darynda Jones books. Have a great day at the baby shower and a great week in general.

    Megan @reading away the

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun to get a full reading day.

    I saw that Charley Davidson sale. Looks like you'll have some binge reading in your future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have yet to read anything by Darynda Jones but I have heard such great things about her! I hope to pick up some of her books this year!! Great haul! I hope you love all your new book babies!!

    Amber @ Paradise of Pages
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay Charley books!! I am so behind in that series but I did not the sale, ironically I keep buying them as they release! Hopefully I'll sneak in a binge read soon!!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of books this week. I hope you enjoy all of them. There are so many good books out right now.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've read all the Charlie Davidson books and love them. She is such a great character and Reyes is well... Reyes. I was worried these books would go the way of the Janet Evanovich books but I'm not bored yet! Looking forward to reading the next one.
    Laura
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm curious about Nuts...I have been eyeing it since its release...checking now to see if I should add it now...or later. Enjoy your week, and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I almost cracked on the Charlie Davidson books but I was strong. Actually I have only read the first two and knew I had a lot of catching up to do. Hope grabbing the book from Netgalley works out. I always do that from First to Read and usually regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seven Days is a popular one! I'm not a fan of that type of story, unfortunately. I am SO curious about Nuts! I have yet to read a Clayton book but I want to read that one specifically. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have an awesome weekend, Carole. :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great haul, I've heard about some of these before but not too much. I hope you enjoy your new books :)
    Here is my STS 

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you'll enjoy the rest of Charley Davidson's books. Love, love that series!

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great haul of books! Nuts is a pretty funny read and Breathless sounds awesome. I like the Tokyo setting for Seven Days of You. Happy reading (:

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay for having all the Charley Davidson books! Now get to reading! :D And I love Nuts. lol it feels silly saying that.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Darynda Jones books are ones I've had on my TBR for a while. I'll have to check them out in the future. Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Quite a few new books to add to your shelves! I actually have heard a lot of good things about Nuts as well, which is why it's on my TBR. Enjoy all these books <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...