Saturday, November 26, 2016

Stacking the Shelves #45



I am really excited to participate in Stacking the Shelves, a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews

This has been a great week!  I was on vacation from work all week and I celebrated my birthday.  Thanksgiving just topped off all of the fun along with a little bit of shopping.  I didn't get all of the catching up done that I had hoped to do but I did have a nice time reading and spending time with family.

Digital Books

Everything You Want Me to Be by Mindy Mejia (NetGalley)
The Cutaway by Christina Kovac (NetGalley)

 These books were not even on my radar until I received an email from NetGalley about each of them.  I thought they both looked good so I went ahead and grabbed them. 

What books do you add to your shelves this week? 
Let me know in the comments and be sure to leave a link to your own STS post!

24 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a good fun week which is great. I've had a good week for reading and blogging and my new routine seems to be giving me more time to do everything so I'm happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time to catch up is always a good thing!

      Delete
  2. I borrowed 100 ways to tie your hair from the library.. I need a new hairstyle XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m glad you had a good week. I hope you enjoy your new books!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good week! And new reads! Yay! Hope you enjoy them!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!!! I also got the first book after some emails and checking the early reviews on GRs. Hope we both enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did the same thing! I try to check reviews before clicking on those emails.

      Delete
  6. Fun week! Glad your time off was enjoyable. We had a good one, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad to hear you had a nice holiday, Sophia!

      Delete
  7. They do both sound pretty good. Hope you love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Netgalley is so bad that way! lol Hope you had a good Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so bad when it comes to resisting temptation. NetGalley knows how to tempt!

      Delete
  9. Very nice haul, Carole! And I tend to agree, sometimes, I'm completely clueless about books until Netgalley tries to entice me ;) I hope you'll enjoy both of these.
    Have a wonderful week ahead and happy reading xoxo
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying hard to get caught up with NetGalley but it is just so hard. I think these two look good so I am excited to read them.

      Delete
  10. Belated Happy Birthday! And hurray for some great reads!

    xx
    Vanessa
    http://www.blushinggeek.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything You Want Me to Be is so good!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read it! It sounds like my kind of book.

      Delete
  12. I love it when I discover new books! It doesn't happen often (I read a lot of sequels and such). I hope you enjoy both of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a lovely week, Carole. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do read a lot of books that are part of a series as well. Thanks!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...