Wow...this post is really late. Better late than never I guess. I feel like I had a really good reading month in October. I also spent more time watching TV than I ever do so it is a bit surprising that my numbers actually went up.
- Deadly Silence by Rebecca Zanetti ★★★★☆
- Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult ★★★★☆
- Magic Strikes by Ilona Andrews ★★★★★
- The Killer Next Door by Alex Marwood ★★★★☆
- IQ by Joe Ide ★★★☆☆
- Magic Bleeds by Ilona Andrews ★★★★★
- Far From True by Linwood Barclay ★★★★☆
- White Trash Zombie Apocalypse by Diana Rowland ★★★★☆
- Summer Knight by Jim Butcher ★★★★☆
- Shadowed Souls edited by Jim Butcher & Kerrie L. Hughes ★★★★☆
- The Twenty-Three by Linwood Barclay ★★★★☆
- I had 22 posts for the month of October which is less than I usually do. I had to take an unexpected break to let my hands rest which really put me behind.
- I was horrible about visiting blogs during October. I actually get a lot of different blogs via email so I read a lot more than I actually commented on but I need to do better with commenting.
- I had a great reading month with 4 audiobooks and 10 books. I am actually on target with my Goodreads goal but it looks like it will be close this year.
- I had my second DNF for the year this month. I realized early on that a book wasn't going to work for me so I stopped right away. Glad that I did.
Outside of the Blog
- October was busy. Marching Band wrapped up during October so we were really busy with school again but we have reached the point where we can now take a break
- I had a rough month of October concerning my hands. I have carpal tunnel and I work on a computer all day. Blogging is my hobby so there can be a lot of computer time in a day. My hands were so bad that I finally went to see a doctor that then referred me to a surgeon. I still have not went to see the surgeon.
- We are continuing with our nightly walks. We are usually walking in the dark with flashlights but it is good to get out on a nightly basis with my hubby and 3 dogs.
- I have become completely obsessed with Outlander during the month of October. I just could not get enough. I binge watched the show and started an audiobook. I have asked my husband to be more like Jamie and have offered to buy him a kilt. He keeps reminding me that this is a fictional character and has refused the kilt...so far.
How was your month? Do you have any reading or blogging goals for November?