Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday #31 - The Sun Is Also a Star

 Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My Waiting on Wednesday pick is:


The Sun Is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
Publisher: Delacorte Press
Publication Date: November 1, 2016

Natasha: I’m a girl who believes in science and facts. Not fate. Not destiny. Or dreams that will never come true. I’m definitely not the kind of girl who meets a cute boy on a crowded New York City street and falls in love with him. Not when my family is twelve hours away from being deported to Jamaica. Falling in love with him won’t be my story.

Daniel: I’ve always been the good son, the good student, living up to my parents’ high expectations. Never the poet. Or the dreamer. But when I see her, I forget about all that. Something about Natasha makes me think that fate has something much more extraordinary in store—for both of us.

The Universe: Every moment in our lives has brought us to this single moment. A million futures lie before us. Which one will come true?

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23014597-what-doesn-t-kill-her

Pre-Order:  Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Kobo | BAM!


Why Am I Waiting?
I really enjoyed Nicola Yoon's Everything, Everything and I am really excited to get my hands on her newest novel.  Plus that cover is just amazing! 

What are you waiting for this week? 

16 comments:

  1. Yasss. Dying to read this! Enjoy, Carole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pick! Can't wait to read this one myself.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping it is as good as Everything, Everything was.

      Delete
  3. This sounds good! I've got Everything Everything coming up on my audio list soon and I'm really looking forward to it. I have a feeling after I read that one that this one will land on my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet the audio for Everything, Everything will be great.

      Delete
  4. I haven't read Everything, Everything yet but my co-blogger absolutely loved it and devoured it in one day. I've heard that this book is even more awesome, so I hope you love it! Great WoW pick ^_^

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Been seeing a lot of this one around! Not my kind of read but hope you'll love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. New to me, but it does sound brilliant. Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a cool cover. The story sounds good too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is an eye catching cover. Hope it's as good as the last one for ya :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...