Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday #20 - Home

 Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My Waiting on Wednesday pick is:


Home by Harlan Coben
Publisher: Dutton
Publication Date: September 20, 2016

Ten years after the high-profile kidnapping of two young boys, only one returns home in Harlan Coben’s next gripping thriller, to be published in September 2016.

A decade ago, kidnappers grabbed two boys from wealthy families and demanded ransom, then went silent. No trace of the boys ever surfaced. For ten years their families have been left with nothing but painful memories and a quiet desperation for the day that has finally, miraculously arrived: Myron Bolitar and his friend Win believe they have located one of the boys, now a teenager. Where has he been for ten years, and what does he know about the day, more than half a life ago, when he was taken? And most critically: What can he tell Myron and Win about the fate of his missing friend? Drawing on his singular talent, Harlan Coben delivers an explosive and deeply moving thriller about friendship, family, and the meaning of home.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23014597-what-doesn-t-kill-her

Pre-Order:  Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Kobo | BAM!


Why Am I Waiting?
How is it that I just learned about this book?  A new Myron Bolitar book?  I will be all over this one.  Harlan Coben is one of my favorite authors and this series is among my favorites.  I has been 5 years since the last book in this series was published so this is a bit of a surprise.  

What are you waiting for this week? 

18 comments:

  1. This sounds really good ~ Hope you enjoy it!

    Renee My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't read Harlan Coben but want to read the last one he came out with. This one sounds good too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend all of Coben's books. Such a great author!

      Delete
  3. I've not read a book by Coben but I've heard some really good things. I really hope you enjoy this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love everything that Coben writes. I may have squealed a little when I realized there was a new Myron Bolitar book coming out soon.

      Delete
  4. I haven't read Coben but I really need too. I love missing persons cases so this looks like a good one to start with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is such a great author. You should try to pick up one of his books, Katherine!

      Delete
  5. Ooh creepy! That's a new to me one! Hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it is anything like the rest of the series, it should be a real page-turner.

      Delete
  6. What a simple, clean cover! I've not heard of this book or author. I hope you enjoy this one when you get a chance to read it!

    Have a great week, Carole. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like the cover. Even the title is pretty simple but I am sure the story will be quite complex.

      Delete
  7. Ohh great pick I hear a lot of great things about this author and his books. This one looks and sounds absolutely amazing. Thank you for stopping by my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope this one is as good as the rest of the series. It has been a while since I have seen Myron so I am really looking forward to it.

      Delete
  8. Ooo... There are always books about young girls being kidnapped, but I think this is the first one I've heard of with two boys. I'm definitely adding this to my TBR. Thanks for sharing!

    Rachelle @ Shell's Stories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get a chance to read this one, Rachelle!

      Delete
  9. Still haven't read any of his books! I hope you'll enjoy, Carole. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you enjoy it when you read it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...