May was a little crazy at my house. I honestly didn't even know what I was doing most days in May. I feel like I keep complaining about how busy we have been to you guys but it is the truth. I really don't like the busy pace that my life has taken and I am eager for things to slow down. If I can just make it through the summer, my daughter will be old enough to get her license and can start taking herself to some of her commitments. I am on the countdown!
- Shelter Dogs in a Photo Booth by Guinnevere Shuster ★★★★★
- Admiral by Sean Danker ★★★★☆
- You Only Had One Job by Beverly L. Jenkins ★★★☆☆
- My Best Friend's Exorcism by Grady Hendrix ★★★☆☆
- Worth It All by Claudia Connor ★★★★☆
- The Killing Jar by Jennifer Bosworth ★★★★☆
- June by Miranda Beverly-Whittemore ★★★☆☆
- I Kissed a Rogue by Shana Galan ★★★★☆
- I was absolutely horrible at visiting and commenting on blogs this month. I am so very sorry to all of my blogger friends and I will be trying to do better in the future.
- I didn't come close to posting every day this month but I posted at least 5 days per week which is my actual target so I am okay with it.
- I am behind on my reading and if I don't speed things up soon, I don't know what I will be reviewing on the blog.
- I did have a post in May that was a little different than what I normally do. It was just a top 5 list but I may try to come up with some new ideas to share soon.
Outside of the Blog
- My oldest daughter spent the whole month of May in Hawaii. She turned her vacation into a very long stay. I am eager to have her back where she is supposed to be so that I can stop worrying.
- My puppies are such a handful! Molly is our troublemaker. She turned 7 months old in May and she reminds me of a 2 year old child since she is constantly into everything. I love my dogs but juggling 3 can be a bit much at times.
- My youngest daughter finished her freshman year with straight A's. Now that she is done with school, she has filled her social calendar to the point that I can't keep up with it anymore. I wish I had half of her energy.
- I got to go see the Dave Matthews Band in concert at the end of May. I am a HUGE Dave Matthews fan and even drove all the way from Missouri to Virginia Beach to see them a couple of years ago. To say that it made me happy is an understatement.
How was your month? Do you have any reading or blogging goals for May?