Thursday, June 16, 2016

Hello? by Liza Wiemer - Sale Spotlight - Kindle Daily Deal #Hello



Great news!  Hello? is one of today's Kindle Daily Deals which means that for today only, you can grab a copy for only $0.99!  Who doesn't love a great deal like that?




Hello? by Liza Wiemer

One HELLO can change a life. One HELLO can save a life.

Tricia: A girl struggling to find her way after her beloved grandma's death.
Emerson: A guy who lives his life to fulfill promises, real and hypothetical.
Angie: A girl with secrets she can only express through poetry.
Brenda: An actress and screenplay writer afraid to confront her past.
Brian: A potter who sets aside his life for Tricia, to the detriment of both.

Linked and transformed by one phone call, Hello? weaves together these five Wisconsin teens' stories into a compelling narrative of friendship and family, loss and love, heartbreak and healing, serendipity, and ultimately hope.

Told from all five viewpoints: narration (Tricia), narration (Emerson), free verse poetry (Angie), screenplay format (Brenda), narration and drawings (Brian).


On sale for $0.99 today only at Amazon!

I just picked up my copy of this highly rated book and can't wait to start reading!


2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this book! I hope people will download it. Amazing deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually have this saved to my library wish list, so I don't think I'll one-click today. I'm still on a book buying ban right now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...