Saturday, May 21, 2016

Stacking the Shelves #21


I am really excited to participate in Stacking the Shelves, a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews

I seriously hope that things are about to settle down around my house soon.  I was pretty much absent online this week and I am so sorry for not keeping up with all of my blogger friends.  My daughter just finished her last week of school which was busy with finals, last minute papers, and everything else.  I am just glad that we have finally made it to the end and am looking forward to a slower pace - at least for a bit.  

Digital Books

The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova (Kindle Purchase)
We're All Damaged by Matthew Norman (Kindle First Pick)
The Wolf Road by Beth Lewis (For Review - First to Read)

Audiobooks

100 Sideways Miles by Andrew Smith

I have been looking forward to this freebie from Audiobook Sync ever since the books that would be offered were posted.  I really enjoyed Winger and the sequel Stand-Off so I am eager to try out some of Andrew Smith's other works.  I just love this summer program!

What books do you add to your shelves this week? 
Let me know in the comments and be sure to leave a link to your own STS post!

14 comments:

  1. Hope things slow down for you soon!! I also got We're All Damaged with my Kindle First pick - Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am curious about We're All Damaged. Enjoy your haul...and your new week. Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got an Andrew Smith book this week as well! Grasshopper Jungle! :)

    Enjoy your new books! :)

    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My Book Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The end of the school year is so brutal! We're definitely running on fumes here and I'm ready for summer! The Historian and We're All Damaged both look intriguing. Enjoy your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope things slow down for you so that you have time to read your new books!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! I didn't realize the schools had let out already! Or that this was the last week! I think my niece gets out next week. Goes by so fast when you aren't actually in school anymore!! Nice new reads! Lots of new to me ones! I did read The Historian some years back! It was really rich with historical facts, I'm assuming they were true! LOL! And a good dose of vampire time too! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo, I remember seeing a lot of buzz about the upside horse book (which is what I affectionately call it in my head)! I saw some good reviews for it. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous weekend, Carole. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the sound of The Wolf Road. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still haven't read an Andrew Smith book, but I've heard really good things. I hope you enjoy 100 SM and all of your other new books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't worry, real life always has the habit of getting in the way of things like blogging and reading. I hope you get some nice fun time for yourself this week. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had a rough reading week as well and unfortunately, the weekend hasn't been a whole lot better. I have always been interested in The Historian and can't wait to hear your thoughts. Here's hoping we both have better reading weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice haul. I have heard great things about The Historian. Hope you enjoy!
    Bambi's StS and Recap

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't heard of any of these but I hope you love them! I hope things calm down for you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. YAY for a slower pace, Carole :) I hope you'll all be able to enjoy some down-time with your family :)
    Have a wonderful rest of the week and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...