Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday #14 - Marrying Winterborne

 Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My Waiting on Wednesday pick is:


Marrying Winterborne by Lisa Kleypas
Publisher: Avon Books
Publication Date: May 31, 2016

A ruthless tycoon
Savage ambition has brought common-born Rhys Winterborne vast wealth and success. In business and beyond, Rhys gets exactly what he wants. And from the moment he meets the shy, aristocratic Lady Helen Ravenel, he is determined to possess her. If he must take her virtue to ensure she marries him, so much the better…

A sheltered beauty
Helen has had little contact with the glittering, cynical world of London society. Yet Rhys’s determined seduction awakens an intense mutual passion. Helen’s gentle upbringing belies a stubborn conviction that only she can tame her unruly husband. As Rhys’s enemies conspire against them, Helen must trust him with her darkest secret. The risks are unthinkable…the reward, a lifetime of incomparable bliss. And it all begins with…

Marrying Mr. Winterborne

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23014597-what-doesn-t-kill-her

Pre-Order:  Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Kobo | BAM!


Why Am I Waiting?
I love Lisa Kleypas so I am always excited to see a new book with her name on it.  I still have not had a chance to read the first in the series Cold-Hearted Rake but it is on my shelf and ready to go.  I haven't read everything that Kleypas has written but I have read a large percentage.  I have yet to be disappointed in her work.  I am not a fan of this cover but I am sure the story inside will be wonderful.

What are you waiting for this week? 

14 comments:

  1. I haven't read anything by this author (I'm still pretty new to historical) but this one sounds great! I hope you love it :)

    Danielle @ Life With Two Boys

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm partial to her contemporary series but I wouldn't mind checking her Historical romances too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Kleypas though she seemed to fall off my radar as I missed the release of Cold Hearted Rake until not too long ago. This one sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only read two books by Kleypas, but I enjoyed them. So this one looks very tempting. Thanks for sharing. Here's mine: “THE HOPEFULS”

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will probably read this at some point but I have a basket full of LK books to read first. I hope that you enjoy.

    -What I'm Waiting For

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a totally new to me one! Hope you adore it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This book is new to me! Thanks for sharing!
    (New Google+ Follower)


    Have a wonderful week! Dani @ Paulette’s Papers

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just adore this author, Kleypas is brilliant when it comes to HR. I am pretty excited to pick this one up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have her Gambler series on my shelf, but I just never read it. My mom's nurse gave them to me years ago. I've read great things about her writing, so I'll be checking her out soon. Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really need to read some Kleypas since I've heard great stuff about her books and I have several on my shelf already.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read anything by this author, but glad she's a dependable one for you. I sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That cover!! And the summary as well - I completely get why you're waiting on this, Carole :)
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait to read this book! The first one was the first Kleypas HR that I had read and I loooooooved it. I hope you enjoy this book when you get a chance to read it!

    Have a fantastic day. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohh great pick I haven't read any books by Lisa Kleypas but I have heard amazing reviews about her books. And this one looks and sounds absolutely fantastic and right up my alley. I hope you do enjoy it when get the chance! Here is my WOW pick for this week.

    http://katibookaholicrambligreview.blogspot.com/2016/04/waiting-on-wednesday-35-until-harry-by.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...