Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Waiting On Wednesday #4 - Reckless Creed

 Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My Waiting on Wednesday pick is:


Reckless Creed by Alex Kava
Series: Ryder Creed #3
Publisher: G.P. Putnam's Sons
Publication Date: July 26, 2016

In the new edge-of-your-seat thriller from New York Times–bestselling author Alex Kava, Ryder Creed, his K-9 search-and-rescue dogs, and FBI agent Maggie O’Dell find themselves at the center of a dire and mysterious case.

In Chicago, a young man jumps from his thirtieth-story hotel room; along the Missouri river, a hunter and his son stumble upon a lake whose surface is littered with snow geese, all of them dead; and in southern Alabama, Ryder Creed and his search-and-rescue dog Grace find the body of a young woman who went missing in the Conecuh National Forest...and it appears she filled her pockets with rocks and walked into the river. Before long Ryder Creed and FBI profiler Maggie O’Dell will discover the ominous connection among these mysterious deaths. What they find may be the most prolific killer the United States has ever known.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23014597-what-doesn-t-kill-her

Pre-Order:  Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Kobo | BAM!


Why Am I Waiting?

I am a long time fan of Alex Kava.  I am pretty sure that I have read every book that she has written and have pushed them onto several of my friends.  I can't wait to get my hands on the next book to find out what Maggie O'Dell and Ryder Creed do next.

What are you waiting for this week? 

14 comments:

  1. This is a new to me author and series - and I love the sound of this book! I'm adding the first one to my reading list. Here's my WoW meme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been reading Alex Kava for a long time. She really can tell a great story.

      Delete
  2. I haven't read any Alex Kava but I've been wanting to and that blurb definitely makes it sound like I need to read this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is such a great author. I love the addition of the dogs in the Ryder Creed series.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I hope that you get the chance. I really love her storytelling.

      Delete
  4. Never read a Kava book before but this one does sounds interesting. I sure hope you love it and maybe I will check into the series. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Barb! I look forward to her new books every year.

      Delete
  5. another new one for me! Thanks for spotting it. :)
    Here's my WoW: http://wp.me/p76RED-4B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try Alex Kava if you get the chance. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. I haven't heard of this series, or this author, but this does sound interesting! I hope you love it when you get your hands on a copy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love her writing. Thanks, Danielle!

      Delete
  7. Huh. I've never heard of this one before. I'll have to look into it... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is an author that I have been reading for years. I like the way the service dogs are used in this series.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...