Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday #3 - Magic Binds

 Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My Waiting on Wednesday pick is:


Magic Binds by Ilona Andrews
Series: Kate Daniels #9
Publisher: Ace
Publication Date: September 27, 2016

Mercenary Kate Daniels knows all too well that magic in post-Shift Atlanta is a dangerous business. But nothing she’s faced could have prepared her for this…

Kate and the former Beast Lord Curran Lennart are finally making their relationship official. But there are some steep obstacles standing in the way of their walk to the altar…

Kate’s father, Roland, has kidnapped the demigod Saiman and is slowly bleeding him dry in his never-ending bid for power. A Witch Oracle has predicted that if Kate marries the man she loves, Atlanta will burn and she will lose him forever. And the only person Kate can ask for help is long dead.

The odds are impossible. The future is grim. But Kate Daniels has never been one to play by the rules…

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23014597-what-doesn-t-kill-her

Pre-Order:  Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Kobo | BAM!


Why Am I Waiting?

I am so excited to finally see a cover for this book.  I have it pre-ordered and am seriously considering taking the day off work just to stay home and read this book on the day it is published.  This series is absolutely fantastic and I just can't get enough of it. 

What are you waiting for this week? 

18 comments:

  1. I want to read Ilona Andrews! I've heard such great things about her books and her characters and you wanting to take a day off to read this one is a pretty big endorsement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely read Ilona Andrews! They write such amazing stories that I can read over and over. Hopefully I will still have a vacation day so that I can take the day off work.

      Delete
  2. Awesome pick Carole! I knew once the cover revealed last week, it'd be popping up on WoW posts this week. I have gotten all of the books in paperback, and I just need to read books 7&8. I'll start those this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had another book planned for today's post but once I saw this cover, I just had to post it. I am a little jealous that you are still getting to experience some of these books for the first time. Such an amazing series.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. You do need to read it, Miranda! It's fantastic!

      Delete
  4. I've never read this author, but she seems popular. HOpe you're able to get it soon!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you get a chance to read it, I highly recommend anything by Ilona Andrews!

      Delete
  5. I still need to read the 8th book. I did like a 7 month binge on the first 7 books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember when I found this series and I read all the books available at the time in a very short time. I loved book #8 so you are in for a treat!

      Delete
  6. I haven't read any of this series but I've heard great things! I hope you love this one when you get your hands on a copy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so in love with this series! I am pretty sure that this one will be fantastic.

      Delete
  7. This is one of my favorite series, Carole, I love everything about it! The characters are awesome, the universe is amazing, the stories so well done... I'm really looking forward to Magic Binds, too :) Great pick!
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! These books are amazing in every area.

      Delete
  8. oh my am I loving that cover!! I love the red and gold. I am loving Kate and Curran, they are so fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do really like this cover. I am head over heels in love with Kate and Curran.

      Delete
  9. well this is definitely a series I would enjoy, thanks for your posts!!
    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/02/some-random-things.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get a chance to read this series. It is fantastic!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...