Sunday, February 14, 2016

Top Five Swoon-Worthy Book Heroes & Heroines with Natasha Anne @natshane

I am honored to be featured this month as the Blogger of the Month over on Natasha Anne's awesome blog - Dreamland: A Teenage Fantasy.  In honor of Valentine's Day, we thought it would be fun to share our favorite swoon-worthy characters.  I am thrilled to feature Natasha Ann's picks on my blog today.

Top Five Swoon-Worthy Book 
Heroes & Heroines
Natasha Anne's Picks
#5 Shane Collins Morganville Vampire Series by Rachel Caine

My first teenage crush and still managed to make me swoon with his brown hair and boyish with until this day. This series is still my favourite vampire series till date, and Shane played a significant role in making it so! :P
https://lifechangefromtheinsideout.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/shane_claire_kissing.jpg

#4 ZarekDance with the Devil (Dark Hunter Series) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Tall, dark, brooding and misunderstood. That’s the perfect blend of hotness! I have been a huge fan of the Dark Hunter series and loved each book for their own stories. However, Zarek is one of the book heroes that stood out for me. I loved that he has a tough exterior, yet is soft on the inside. He is particularly irresistible when he goes alpha male on his female!
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/e5/28/75/e528758e557f1fecdd967dfc70a29a52.jpg


#3 ZsadistLover Awakened (Black Dagger Brotherhood Series) by JR Ward

Zarek is intense, but Zsadist is 10x his intensity. Just like Zarek, Zsadist’s horrific past has shaped him into a man of few words. I think I am attracted to misunderstood underdogs, I can’t help but swoon at his protectiveness towards his family!
http://burdo.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/jason_momoa-5.jpg

#2 NickForever with You (With You Series) by J. Lynn

A bartender? Well sounds yummy enough for me :P I love Nick for his sense of responsibility and capability to love, there’s just something about him that makes me weak in the knees.
http://malecelebbio.com/gallery/2012/05/Arthur-Keller-04.jpg


#1 WandaThe Host by Stephenie Meyer

YES. My all time favourite heroine is Wanda. She may be soft and different, but her kind heart and selflessness has become her strongest suit. She makes me believe that there is goodness in life! A heroine that I will look up to at all times.
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30200000/Melanie-stryder-melanie-stryder-30229408-500-333.jpg



I had a lot of fun comparing my list with Natasha Anne's picks.  Be sure to check out my top 5 list Natasha Anne's blog - Dreamland: A Teenage Fantasy.

Who are the characters that make your heart melt? 

12 comments:

  1. oh great list you have here!! I really love Zarek and Zsadist though. Zsadist can be so intense especially in the beginning, but man what a family man he makes in the end right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natasha had some great picks. I did love Zsadist but I haven't read the Dark Hunters series yet even though I have them ready to go.

      Delete
    2. Thank you! Both of them are my all time fav characters. I love their novella too, I would definitely want Zsadist as my baby's daddy! hhahah!

      @Carole The Dark Hunter series is amazing! I hope you would have the chance to read them! ;)

      Thanks for hosting me :D

      Delete
  2. Wanda is amazing! I can't wait to read the next book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in full agreement! I've been waiting far too long for the second book :p

      Delete
    2. I read that book when it first came out but don't remember quite a bit of it. I may need to do a re-read soon.

      Delete
  3. Oh I liked Zsadist and Nick too!! Great picks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I may need to reread their stories, I'm feeling nostalgic!

      Delete
    2. I haven't read anything J. Lynn yet. I need to add another one to my TBR pile.

      Delete
  4. So... um ... I haven't read any of these. I know, I know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps a potential read in the future? :P

      Delete
    2. I have only read 2 of them myself. If only I had time to read all of the books. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...