Tuesday, March 3, 2015

New Releases - March 3, 2015

March 3, 2015
It's Tuesday!  That means it is time to make a little bit of room on the bookshelves, load up your ereader, or make your way to your local library.  In other words - It is time to get your hands on a new book!
Here are some of the books that have just been released that you may want to keep an eye out for:
What an excellent group of books being released this week!  I can't believe that I was lucky enough to get a chance to read all of them early.  Please click on the book titles above to read my full review.  Fans of Patricia Briggs should enjoy the newest book in the Alpha & Omega Series, Dead Heat.  I must admit that this is one of my favorite urban fiction series.  I also loved Devon Monk's new book, Infinity Bell, which is the second in her House Immortal series.  I highly recommend both books in this series.

Romance fans should enjoy Heartbreak Cove, Thane's Redemption, and Served Hot.  I really enjoyed almost every story in the horror/thriller anthology, Dark Screams: Volume Two.

What newly released books are you excited about this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...