Tuesday, March 10, 2015

New Releases - March 10, 2015

March 10, 2015
It's Tuesday!  That means it is time to make a little bit of room on the bookshelves, load up your ereader, or make your way to your local library.  In other words - It is time to get your hands on a new book!
Here are some of the books that have just been released that you may want to keep an eye out for:

I have read other books by some of the authors on the list this week and may try to read these books just as soon as I catch up on my reading pile.  I am a HUGE Walking Dead fan and I have read several of the novels and hope to take a look at the comic books at some point.  I love that they are putting the individual comics together in these larger books - I am much more likely to read these than an individual comic.

 What newly released books are you excited about this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...