Tuesday, February 3, 2015

New Releases - February 3, 2015

  February 3, 2015
It's Tuesday!  That means it is time to make a little bit of room on the bookshelves, load up your ereader, or make your way to your local library.  In other words - It is time to get your hands on a new book!
Here are some of the books that have just been released that you may want to keep an eye out for:
I picked a list this week that is almost entirely romance novels.  The only exception would be A Memory of Violets which I would classify as a historical fiction novel.  I was lucky enough to get my hands on an advanced copy of all of the books on the list this week. 

I had a chance to read A Memory of Violets and I really liked it.  My review will be posted during my stop on the Tasty Book Tour blog tour tomorrow morning.  I am almost finished with Worth the Risk with a review planned later this week.  All of the other books on the list should be read very shortly with reviews posted throughout the month of February.

What newly released books are you excited about this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...