Tuesday, February 17, 2015

New Releases - February 17, 2015

February 17, 2015
It's Tuesday!  That means it is time to make a little bit of room on the bookshelves, load up your ereader, or make your way to your local library.  In other words - It is time to get your hands on a new book!
Here are some of the books that have just been released that you may want to keep an eye out for:
I know a lot of people are looking forward to the new book by Joe Abercrombie.  Half the World is absolutely fantastic, maybe even better the the first book in the series, Half a King.  I highly recommend both books in this series.  You really don't want to miss out on this awesome series.

I also had a chance to read an early copy of Garrett and loved it.  It was the second book in the series but reads just fine as a stand alone novel.  Fans of contemporary romance will definitely want to pick this one up.  I will be reading Only In My Dreams very soon - look for my review to be posted in early March during my stop on the Tasty Book Tours blog tour.

I haven't read a Christina Dodd book in quite a while but she used to be one of my go to authors.  I'm not sure why I haven't read any of her recent novels but I may take a look very soon.  I have only read one Cassandra Clare novel but I know that fans will be very excited to get their hands on the new story being released this week.

 What newly released books are you excited about this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...