Tuesday, January 13, 2015

New Releases - January 13, 2015

January 13, 2015
It's Tuesday!  That means it is time to make a little bit of room on the bookshelves, load up your ereader, or make your way to your local library.  In other words - It is time to get your hands on a new book!
Here are some of the books that have just been released that you may want to keep an eye out for:
I was lucky enough to get and early copy of The Last American Vampire and I really enjoyed it quite a bit.  Be sure to click the above link to read my review!  I have heard a whole lot of really great things about The Girl on the Train and The Deep.  I currently have both of the these books on my wish list and hope to get a chance to read them soon.

I would also like to mention that Best Kind of Broken by Chelsea Fine has been released today as a trade paperback.  Be sure to enter the contest on my blog for your chance to win a copy!  Someone who enters on this blog will win!

What newly released books are you excited about this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...