Tuesday, December 9, 2014

New Releases - December 9, 2014

  December 9, 2014
It's Tuesday!  That means it is time to make a little bit of room on the bookshelves, load up your ereader, or make your way to your local library.  In other words - It is time to get your hands on a new book!
Here are some of the books that have just been released that you may want to keep an eye out for:
I was lucky enough to get my hands on Under My Skin and it is an awesome book.  I highly recommend this one to other.  I also had the chance to read Dark Screams: Volume One and it was a decent group of short stories.  The Stephen King story in this book is quite old so you may want to make sure you haven't read that story before you get too exited.

What new release are you excited about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...