Tuesday, December 30, 2014

New Releases - December 30, 2014

December 30, 2014
It's Tuesday!  That means it is time to make a little bit of room on the bookshelves, load up your ereader, or make your way to your local library.  In other words - It is time to get your hands on a new book!
Here are some of the books that have just been released that you may want to keep an eye out for:
I have had a chance to read Love Me If You Dare by Toni Blake and I absolutely loved it.  I will be posting my review during my stop on the Tasty Book Tours blog tour on January 9, 2015.  I highly recommend that you pick this one up if you are a fan of contemporary romance.

I have had the Rizzoli & Isles series on my TBR pile for a long time now.  I really hope to start reading this popular series by Tess Gerritsen sometime soon.  Die Again is the eleventh book in this very popular series.  The rest of the books on my list this week look interesting and are definitely books that I would pick up just as soon as I get caught up on my reading.

What newly released books are you excited about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...