Tuesday, December 23, 2014

New Releases - December 23, 2014

December 23, 2014
It's Tuesday!  That means it is time to make a little bit of room on the bookshelves, load up your ereader, or make your way to your local library.  In other words - It is time to get your hands on a new book!
Here are some of the books that have just been released that you may want to keep an eye out for:
I had a chance to read Return to Clan Sinclair and really enjoyed it.  Look for my review to be posted on January 2, 2015 during my stop on the blog tour for the book organized by Tasty Book Tours.

I thought some of the other books looked interesting on the list this week.  I am probably most interested in Josh Sundquist's new book.  I don't know what it is about the cover but it just makes me want to pick that book up.  I have heard good things about Jessica Sorensen and plan to check out her work sometime.  This Shattered World looks great but it is second in a series and I have not had a chance to read the first book yet - These Broken Stars.

What newly released books are you excited about?

2 comments:

  1. very excited for this shattered world

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to read that series at some point as well. I have heard that the first book is really good.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...