Tuesday, December 2, 2014

New Releases - December 2, 2014

  December 2, 2014
It's Tuesday!  That means it is time to make a little bit of room on the bookshelves, load up your ereader, or make your way to your local library.  In other words - It is time to get your hands on a new book!
Here are some of the books that have just been released that you may want to keep an eye out for:
 I have already had the chance to read two of the novels on this list.  If you would like to see my thoughts on Woman with a Gun by Phillip Margolin, be sure to click on the link to read my review.

I am participating in a blog tour for A League of Her Own by Karen Rock so my review of that book will be posted during my stop on Sunday, December 7, 2014.  Be sure to check back on that date to read my review of the wonderful little book but also to enter to win a prize pack that includes a $100 Amazon gift card.

I will definitely be reading Jason by Laurell K. Hamilton some time in the near future.  I know a lot of people do not like the direction the series has gone but I still like this series.  I read this series for what it is not what it used to be.  I think that some of the books in this series have been better than other so I am crossing my fingers that Jason will be a book that I will love.

What new releases are you excited about?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...