December 16, 2014
It's Tuesday! That means it is time to make a little bit of room on the bookshelves, load up your ereader, or make your way to your local library. In other words - It is time to get your hands on a new book!
- Running Hot by HelenKay Dimon - Goodreads | Amazon | Barnes & Noble
- The Lost (Witch and Wizard) by James Patterson - Goodreads | Amazon | Barnes & Noble
- The Shell Collector by Hugh Howie - Goodreads | Amazon | Barnes & Noble
- The Year of Living Virtuously: Weekends Off by Teresa Jordon - Goodreads | Amazon | Barnes & Noble
- Last Days in Shanghai by Casey Walker - Goodreads | Amazon | Barnes & Noble
I have also read quite a few James Patterson books but I haven't read any lately so I don't know anything about the Witch and Wizard series. I read Wool by Hugh Howie and enjoyed it so I am somewhat interested in his newest book. Unfortunately, my TBR pile is huge so I am trying really hard not to add too many new books to it right now.
What new release books are you excited about?