Tuesday, November 4, 2014

New Releases - November 4, 2014

  November 4, 2014 
It's Tuesday!  That means it is time to make a little bit of room on the bookshelves, load up your ereader, or make your way to your local library.  In other words - It is time to get your hands on a new book!
Here are some of the books releasing today that you may want to keep an eye out for:
I have not yet had the chance to read any of this week's new release books but I can't wait to get my hands on the new book by Robin LaFevers.  The first two books in this trilogy were amazing.  I have also read some of the books in the Harry Bosch series by Michael Connelly but I must admit that I have a lot of catching up to do before I am ready for this newest book.  I plan to keep my eyes open for reviews for the other books on this list - some of them sound very interesting.

Which books are you excited to read?

2 comments:

  1. The only book I know from this list is Mortal Heart and even though I haven't started that series I want to, so badly. I own Grave Mercy but I never seem to find the time to do so. Arggg, so many books, too little time =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try to read Grave Mercy. I really loved it. I can't wait to read the newest book Mortal Heart - soon I hope.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...