Tuesday, November 25, 2014

New Releases - November 25, 2014

November 25, 2014
It's Tuesday!  That means it is time to make a little bit of room on the bookshelves, load up your ereader, or make your way to your local library.  In other words - It is time to get your hands on a new book!
Here are some of the books releasing today that you may want to keep an eye out for:
I have already had the chance to read Tempting Mr. Weatherstone and thought it was an enjoyable story.  I will be posting my review during my stop on Tasty Book Tours on December 3 so stay tuned for that.

I definitely want to read Lisa Scottoline's new book at some point because I have really liked everything that I have read by her so far.  James Patterson is back with his 22nd installment in the Alex Cross series.  There was a time when I couldn't wait for the next Alex Cross book but the quality of his work has steadily declined to the point that I probably will not read this one.  I really want to read Colleen Hoover at some point but I probably would not start with this novella.

Which books are you excited to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...