Tuesday, November 11, 2014

New Releases - November 11, 2014

November 11, 2014

It's Tuesday!  That means it is time to make a little bit of room on the bookshelves, load up your ereader, or make your way to your local library.  In other words - It is time to get your hands on a new book!
Here are some of the books releasing today that you may want to keep an eye out for:
I would imagine that a lot of people are excited about the new Stephen King book.  Believe it or not, I have yet to read anything by Mr. King but I plan to do so soon.  Patricia Cornwell's Scarpetta series is a long standing series that I have on my TBR pile but just have not started yet.  I have read Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer which tells the story of Chris McCandless so I am interested in Carine McCandless's story.

Which books are you excited to read?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Carole! I recognize you from Goodreads. :) Anyway, just thought I should stop by and say hello.

    HELLO.

    I really want to read at least ONE Stephen King novel as well, Patricia Cromwell. Seriously,I think that's a rite of passage for every one who ever claimed they're bookworms. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! We are friends on Goodreads and it is so nice that you visited my blog.

      I actually saw the new Stephen King book sitting on the shelf at my library so I grabbed it. So I guess now is the time for me to finally read a little King. I feel like a bookworm slacker for not reading him sooner.

      Delete
  2. Blue Labryinth sounds cool. Lots of good books coming out this week! I love new books! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too, Jessica. There really seems to be a lot of good books being released at this time of year. I have wanted to read some of Preston and Child's work and hope to soon.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...