Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends in the United States!  

For all of my international friends - Happy Thursday!


Some of the things that I am thankful for this Thanksgiving:

  • My husband - If he wasn't around who would mow the yard or take out the trash?  Seriously, I love this guy.
  • My two daughters - They are always willing to bring me down a notch and point out all of my flaws.  I may have went through life thinking I was perfect if not for my two teenagers.  I love those girls.
  • My mom - This woman is battling breast cancer for the third time and she still tries to take care of everyone else.  And she buys me pizza AND margaritas on my birthday.  
  • My whole family and my friends - My younger sister gave me twin babies to play with this year.  My older sister, her daughters, my brother in laws, my husband's family, my grandmother, aunts, uncles, my best friend who has helped me cause trouble for almost 30 years, everyone.  
  • My dogs - They are my favorite kids.  I always know where they are after midnight.  They never have lied to me or rolled their eyes when I speak.  I could go on but the point is that I love these two.  Heck, I even love the cat but it would be going too far to say I was thankful for her.
  • My mustang - Because nobody should have to drive a minivan - Nobody!
  • My safety - Living so close yet so far from the unrest in Ferguson makes me realize how lucky I am to feel safe in my own home and everywhere else.
  • My local library - This place is one of my favorite places to visit.  They let you take things home without showing them anything but a card.  If you have an ereader, you don't even have to go there to check things out - you can do it online.  I am so lucky to live in a town with a wonderful library.
  • Everything else that I usually take for granted - my home, the fact that I have enough money to pay my bills, the fact that safe gluten free food is getting easier to find, the fact that I am healthy, and the fact that all my needs are met.  I am one lucky lady when you stop and think about it.

What are you thankful for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...