Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award





I just got nominated by Paranormal Book Reviews!  Thank you so much for the nomination!

Of course, there are rules...

1.  Thank the blogger that nominated you, and link back to their site.
2.  Post the award's logo on your blog.
3  Answer the 10 questions that you have been asked.
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers and ask them 10 questions.

Paranormal Book Review's Questions and my Answers:

1. What is your favorite genre?  I love anything paranormal.  Vampires, Werewolves, Ghosts, Demons - I love it all!

2. Who is your book crush? Come on, I know you have one. :D  Curran.  I am in love with Curran.



3. Which love triangles do you love?  None of the above.  I am a hater of the triangle.



4. paperback or hardback?  Neither.  I am a kindle girl all the way


5. Favorite female heroine?  Gotta love Kate


6. Female or Male?  Last time I checked I was a female.....yep, I am still a woman.


7. Would you rather: get killed instantly or die of poison?  Neither one sounds appealing at the moment.


8. Would you rather: get killed peacefully, or go down fighting?  I am always ready for a fight.


9. Are you the geek or the popular girl/ boy?  Geek / Nerd all the way!


10. What are you willing to do to keep your favorite books?  I am not really worried about it.  I will always have something to read.



 


My Nominations:
1.  Sarah @ One Curvy Blogger
2.  Nyze @ EverythingNyze
3.  Lindsey @ Lindsey's Library
4.  Jess @ Books A True Story
5. Filippa @ Countless Books
6.  Kimberly @ Book Swoon
7.  M @ The Life of Little Me
8.  Sara @ Bean's Book Reviews
9.  Lacy @ All Night Reading
10.  Monica @ Avid Reviews


My questions:
1.  What is your favorite book?
2.  Approximately how many books do you currently own?
3.  Do you enjoy re-reading books?
4.  What is the worst book that you ever read?
5.  When you are not enjoying a book do you stop reading or do you feel the need to finish it no matter what?
6.  Do you feel like you must read the book before seeing the movie?
7.  Do you like to watch TV?  What is your favorite show?
8.  Do you like to read several books at the same time?
9.  Who is your favorite author?
10.  Approximately how many books do you read every year?


Thanks again, Paranormal Book Reviews!
Enjoy! :)

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE THAT YOU ARE A KINDLE GIRL! I'm in love with my kindle, but usually people don't understand why I want to read off a kindle. It's an entire library that isn't heavy, for crying out loud, it's awesome!
    I mean, I do like the sight of my book covers in my bookcase, too.

    And you just used both Lord of the Rings and Doctor Who pictures! I think I like you :D

    - Felicia
    ( http://asillygirlsthoughts.weebly.com/ )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Felicia! I LOVE my kindle! I love being able to adjust the size of the print and I also love that I can read in bed at night on my paperwhite without bothering my husband.

      You know what - I like you too, Felicia!

      Delete
  2. THANKS for the Nominations! I have to admit I'm a bit horrible at these questions/post, but so appreciate the sweet nomination. I'm loving your gifs and LOL with #6 and YES to Curran and Kate!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have a hard time with these type of posts as well so I had a bit of fun with this one. I just love Curran and Kate - I see a reread of that series in my future.

      Please do not feel any pressure. I just wanted to let you know that I love your blog! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...