Tuesday, October 21, 2014

New Releases - October 21, 2014

October 21, 2014

It's Tuesday!  That means it is time to make a little bit of room on the bookshelves, load up your ereader, or make your way to your local library.  In other words - It is time to get your hands on a new book!

Here are some of the books releasing today that you may want to keep an eye out for:

It will be interesting to see if John Grisham's comments during an interview recently will have any impact on his book sales.  His did apologize later on his website, or made an attempt at damage control) but it appears that he may have lost a few fans. I know that I have purchased a few of Mr. Grisham's books in the past but will not do so in the future. 

1 comment:

  1. I like the Shopaholic series! Check out my blog if you get a chance I have a book giveaway going on right now. I am a new follower :)
    Joy @ Books and Life

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...